Niveol is the latest addition in our range of folding electric bikes, with a battery perfectly integrated into the frame.
The NIVEOL is the latest model in our range of electric folding bikes, with a battery perfectly integrated into the frame. Unlike other folding bikes on the market, the NIVEOL exceeds expectations in how stiff the frame feels, thanks to its thicker structure and superior folding mechanism.
When folded, the NIVEOL is compact enough to fit two side-by-side in a standard hatchback and would make the perfect companion for a motorhome.
Strengths of NIVEOL:
- An upright riding position with low step through,
- One size fits all frame size,
- Small footprint (frame + stem + integrated battery),
- Robust / Reliable,
- LCD screen – 6 Levels of assistance,
- Walk assist button,
- Height-adjustable stem,
- Ergonomic handles with good support,
- SHIMANO 7 Speed 14/28T,
- 250W / 30Nm motor: With starting aid is effortless hill starts.
- Puncture-resistant tyres.
|Weight (Inc Battery)
|Aluminium 6061 T6
|Stainless steel double wall rim
|Shimano 7 speed 14/28T
|Shimano Altus 7 speed
|Foldable and telescopic
|Saddle stem length
|6 levels of assistance
|Rear wheel engine
|60 - 80 km
|8 to 9 hours
|Rear bike rack
|Aluminium - Max. load 25 kg
|Front light brand
|Brand rear light